March 11, 2022

Time To Trigger A New RPG

Distinguished developer Square Enix is celebrating the 35th anniversary of Final Fantasy. Time flies! No need to remind me how old wise and mature I'm growing. I'm grateful I was a youth during the SNES RPG days. But here's the wild thing: though I played FFVI (FFIII in the west)...

I'VE NEVER PLAYED CHRONO TRIGGER. (gasp)

Somehow, in 1995, I missed it. Let's just say I was distracted focused elsewhere.

Well, it seems that partly in celebration of FF's 35th, Steam cross-slashed the price of Chrono Trigger in half! And now, for the first time ever, I own it, one of the best JRPGs ever. So it's now officially on my backlog. I mean, it's not like I already have 100's of hours of RPGs to grind play through.

Now I wonder when-oh-when will I finally play Chrono Trigger? Time will tell, of course. The future looks good, as it should presently allow me to make up for my past mistake of not playing this highly acclaimed game.

Have you played it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.