September 18, 2019

Angel Has Fallen


My wife and I enjoyed watching
Angel Has Fallen at the theater last weekend – we got to go out on a date!

The movie was better than we expected! I liken it to a spy thriller. There’s Secret Service, fast-paced action, and guns. Lots of guns.

Overall, it’s a fun, yet violent, late Summer action flick. Not only that, it’s got some really funny parts and a good cast of characters.

I’d watch it again. In fact, I think I’ll buy it on Blu-Ray when available.

I like to check Rotten Tomatoes for the movie scores. How good might I expect a movie to be? Critics, of course, can be hyper-critical.

For this movie, they only gave it an average of 39%! That is far lower than the movie deserves. In fact, the Audience – normal people – scored it at a whopping 93%! Yeah!
Go Watch

If you want some good entertainment and must get out of the house, Angel Has Fallen is worth your time and your dime.

Have you seen the movie already?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.