February 28, 2019

Humble Blogging Milestone


In this last week of February, I reached a small but welcome marker along the path of blogging. I now have over 100 followers! The good news is less about being in the triple digit club and more about progress in general.

Blogging takes time and dedication. It’s not so easy to publish quality posts on a regular basis. But consistent determination can pay off with growth. Time and effort invested in writing and interacting with other bloggers helps build up the blogging community. And I‘m thankful to be a part of that.

I appreciate being able to share my thoughts in the blogosphere and getting to respond to comments from others. I enjoy the opportunities to practice writing. And it’s cool to discover people with things in common by reading others’ blogs.

Thank you to my readers, visitors, and followers, for allowing me to take a few minutes of your valuable time and attention.

I hope what I write benefits you in some way. Maybe you get entertainment or encouragement from it. Or maybe you learn from my mistakes what not to do! Sometimes it’s just nice to find someone else who is going through the same thing as you, reminding you that you’re not the only one.

Now that I think about it, let me also thank WordPress and the Happiness Engineers; they’re great! Every time I have a question, they respond very fast and laser into what I need, fixing anything without a fuss. They truly keep bloggers happy!

(This was originally on WordPress at time of publication.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.