January 28, 2023

Backlog Bustin To Xenoblade 3

Finally. I’ve arrived. After months of bustin’ my JRPG backlog, I now begin my first play-through of Xenoblade Chronicles 3, nominated for Game of the Year 2022. Having just finished Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition and Future Connected, I think I’m primed for an epic Xenoblade zenith.

On my birthday last year, I received XC3 for Switch. The great gift was the catalyst, the impetus I needed, to launch me forward in earnest. I had to finish:

  1. Pokémon Legends: Arceus
  2. Octopath Traveler
  3. Bravely Default II

Then I had to start and finish Xenoblade Chronicles: DE with its main quest and extra story, Future Connected.

Done!

So begins one of my greatest gaming adventures of 2023. Xenoblade Chronicles 3.



Now, with such an acclaimed JRPG, how could I ever top it? Glad you asked. If I finish by May 12th, then I’ll embark the only other adventure title to closely match the polish and scope of XC3. It’s Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, the most anticipated game of 2023.

What a year it’s turning out to be.

By the way, besides blogging here, I hang out at the JRPG Hangout on Grouvee forums. Check it out.

Have you played any of these games? Are you anticipating a new play-through?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.